La Rocco Law Firm P.C.
Call Us First! (360) 603-9545
Robert Joseph La Rocco, Esq.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
Master of Science in Accounting and Taxation
Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, Florida
Admitted to practice:
- Washington State since 2010
- Supreme Court of the State of Washington
- Superior Court of Washingon, all counties
- District Court of Washington, all counties
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Washington
- Internal Revenue Service
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Whatcom County Bar Association
Silvana La Rocco, JD
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hill, Michigan
Bachelor in Integrative Studies
Oakland University, Auburn Hills, Michigan
Silvana was born and raised in Germany, and moved to the US with her family in 1994.Since then, she has lived in Florida, New York, Michigan, and now, Washington State. During her time in Michigan, Silvana attended law school, where she volunteered at the State Apellate Defenders Office in Detroit.
Now, Silvana is married and has two wonderful children who are attending Washington State University. In her down-time, Silvana enjoys spending time with her family, gardening, and cooking.
In the office, Silvana keeps the process streamlined. She makes sure that everything is done in an organized, and timely manner. It is important to her that clients feel comfortable in the office, and so Silvana makes sure that there is a warm and inviting atmosphere in the office.
Call Us First! (360)603-9545